Sunday, August 24, 2014

Midnight Rendezvous

Last night was absolutely amazing. 
Every day this man gives me one more reason to love him. 
I have never felt so loved and cherished in my life. 
A simple walk, hand in hand through my neighborhood, brought me closer to him. 
Nights like last night, remind me why love is so precious, and when you finally find the right person, 
there is nothing at all that can tear you apart. 
Taking in my surroundings, I saw just how beautiful life is, 
and how blessed I am to be able to spend my life with someone who see it too.
During our midnight rendezvous we came across a curious cat.
This lovely creature followed us on our walk.






 There was surprisingly a lot of interesting things in my neighborhood,
 I have lived here for over a year and haven't really walked around.
It was great to talk about life, love, 
but even more great to stand in pure silence and just take in the world around us.
I would never trade a night like this for anything in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment